Friday 29 March 2013

Spring is in the Air!

The weather has been so perfect lately in Vancouver, 15 degrees and sunny! Couldn't ask for a better way to spend the long weekend. I took my knitting and crocheting outside for the first time this year, sat in the garden with a lovely cup of tea. In doing so I was inspired to finish a tea cozy that I had been slowly plugging away at. I turned the tea cozy into a rose garden using crocheted roses and a green, knitted cozy body. I'm officially bi-craftual! Combining both knitting and crocheting, who would have thought! My inspiration led to the completion of this lovely tea cozy.



The pattern is based off of the Seed Stitch Cozy pattern by Churchmouse Yarn and Teas. The roses are based of a tutorial that was completed by Annies Attic


No comments:

Post a Comment