Friday 15 February 2013

More Crocheting and Agility!

Eek! I haven't updated in forever, my apologies! I had a bit of a dental emergency in which I broke a tooth, then had a root canal on said tooth. The root canal went well, we though, until the tooth broke AGAIN a week later! So I had to get the tooth pulled... No fun at all!

Aaaanyways, so i've been really busy with school, agility and of course crocheting. My crocheting and yarn addiction continues to grow and grow. When i'm out of school I wonder how many things i'll be able to make with all my free time?? Ziggy has been doing really well with agility, we are going to another competition this weekend; i'll keep you posted.

Now for some finished crocheted lovelies, I wont post them all but i'll highlight a few of my favourites:
A lovely chunky button cowl made for the cold weather! Too bad its spring like weather here...

This Asrai Fairy Stole was a pattern test that I loved. Uses lace and DK weight yarn, a nice twist!
This Dots N`Dashes Bolero worked up SO quick! My first official `garmet`




Well, thats all for now folks! Hope you enjoy my blog, more FO to come!
Please check out my Sister and I's store, Cowl & Company, it has been going really well so far! I've been really enjoying this adventure with my sister. She has started to crochet as well, who knew!

No comments:

Post a Comment