Wednesday 27 February 2013

School, Knitting, Open House, Oh my!

First things first, Ziggy and I's trial went well! We didn't qualify in anything BUT accomplished some things that have been holding us back (getting our contacts and 12 weave poles, yay!). That is long past now though, sorry for not updating you all sooner.

More recent news is that Cowl & Company is hosting its first EVER open house! How exciting! We've invited family, friends and previous purchasers to our house for tea, goodies and crafts. Hopefully it is successful. I've been busy crocheting away to get a bit of a stock pile up.

I am also learning to knit! Scary stuff. I've been learning for about a week now, teaching myself off of youtube videos and helpful people off of Ravelry. So far so good I think... I've made a few dishclothes and i'm now working on a cowl. I will say though, knitting takes A LOT longer then crocheting! Is it just me? Hopefully a newbie thing and I get faster...



And finally, a few pictures of my Crocheted Creations
Slippers! Made for a friend - No pattern for these :)

Artfully Simple Cowl - Free Pattern off Ravelry



No comments:

Post a Comment