Tuesday 27 November 2012

Christmas..and exams.. is coming!

eep.. Haven't blogged in a bit! Been busy with school, i'm in my final week before exams right now so i've got to finish some final projects and get studying!

Ziggy and I did REALLY well at the leaps and bounds trial a few weekends back, we kicked but!  We qualified in starter jumpers and starter snooker which means we now move up to the advanced level AND we got our Starters Games Dog of Canada title! Woo-hoo!

I've also been crocheting up a storm, not yet done my grandma's afghan, i've decided to make it bigger so i've been making more squares. I finished a cowl for my sister though and i'm really happy with how it turned out, what do you think?


Anyways, gotta run and enjoy some of this sunshine Vancouver has finally received! Until next time..

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment