Monday 5 November 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to Kim Krochets!

So i'm new to this whole blogging thing, I thought, what the heck, this looks like fun! I've been crocheting for about 6 months now and have loved every minute of it. I crochet everyday in every spare minute I have. I am a full time mining engineering student so my time is limited but I do what I can. I taught myself to crochet while I was working in a mining camp. The camp isn't really accessible and once your there there is a fair amount of free time and little to do. So I started crocheting dishcloths, trying to learn all the different stitches. This blossomed into hats, scarves, afghans, slippers, the works! I am always looking to learn new things, test new patterns, and create beautiful things. This blog has been created to follow my crocheting journey.

Here is a taste of a few things I have made



I hope you all enjoy following me on this journey, I look forward to crocheting, blogging and sharing my experiences. Cheers!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment