Friday 9 November 2012

Long Weekend!

I'm off school for the long weekend, woo-hoo! This Sunday is Remembrance Day, for those of you not familiar with Remembrance Day it is a day we use to remember those who fought and died in the line of duty. So this Sunday I will be attending a service to remember those who fought for our country..

I have this coming Monday off of school, its a holiday so i'm pretty stocked to get some crocheting in. Christmas is coming and I have so many things to crochet! The most important is a blanket for my grandma. My grandma has been knitting and crocheting for as long as I can remember, she has always made us things. I never fully appreciated the time and care behind all her projects until I started crocheting myself. So i've decided to make her an afghan, no one has ever made her an afghan before so I think she will really appreciate it. I've got most of my squares done, just need to finish 2 more and figure out how I want to attach them all together. Here is just a taste of some of the squares. Stay tuned for the finished product!


No comments:

Post a Comment